Helping you reconnect with your body's wisdom and capacity for healing through movement.
Private Embodied Movement Sessions with Joanna
Embodied Movement Sessions are...
- About supporting you, your needs, and your goals
- A time to slow down and to listen to your body's signals
- A safe space to understand your body better
- An opportunity to help your body remember movements it hasn't done for a while
- Infused with whole-body alignment principles for sustainable movement
- A chance to learn how to support your strength and resilience
- A blend of movement and nourishing rest to support your nervous system
- An opportunity to start tuning into your daily movement patterns with love and care
During Your Initial Session:
- We'll talk about your health and movement history and your goals and intentions for your sessions.
- We'll observe how you move, and you will learn whole-body alignment principles and exercises that will help you to cultivate greater strength, mobility and ease.
- We'll identify ways to sneak nourishing movement into your routine.
Subsequent Private Sessions
After your initial session, we'll continue to explore how your body moves, and we'll identify exercises and supportive habits that align with your goals and intentions. Your body guide us and tell us what it needs. Usually in 3 to 5 sessions, we can develop a nourishing movement and lifestyle program.
*NEW SLIDING SCALE RATES*
$55 per 60-Minute Session
$75 per 60-Minute Session
$95 per 60-Minute Session